Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Perfect Punch The Best Of 2010


Because it is the end of the year I thought I would work on my "best of" reviews because 2010 was a banner year.  There was so much junk being sold on television and they all seemed pretty lame.  However, there was one As Seen On TV Fitness product that really intrigued me.

The fitness product that I was so interested in was the Perfect Punch which was released by Jay Glazer in mid November.  I know it was released very late in the year to really know what type of impact it will have on the market but in my opinion it is the product of the year.  I think it will be in the running for Fitness Product of the Year in 2010 as well.

Because I hate most As Seen On TV products. (Wait til you read my worst of's) My statistical analysis and methodology used to determine my superlatives is not even as hard as reading this sentence. Perfect Punch wins because I don't hate it.  Simple enough?

This product is just very cool and people will just want to have it regardless of any of the upcoming marketing campaigns.  Sure there will be infomercials, commercials and special offers but none of that will matter.  It is going to sell. Why? The reason is also very simple.

The great thing about the Perfect Punch is that real MMA fighters and boxers actually use the Perfect Punch concepts to develop their technique, work on their speed and increase punching their punching power.  Let's face it, Fighters of any style are tough people.  The fact that these tough guys are using the Perfect Punch is bottom line the best testimonial this product could ever have.  In my opinion there is no way a tough guy would use a product that will make him less tough.  We all want to be just like these guys and this alone will fuel the demand for the Perfect Punch.

If these fighter who need be fast, tough and strong would not use the Perfect Punch if it made them untough.  At least that is my observation.  In MMA and Boxing, repetition is the key to success. Practice right and will win. Your footwork, conditioning, stance and striking technique can each effect the outcome of a fight so fighters are always on top of their game.

If you are a boxer or an MMA fighter, then repetition is one of the keys to success.  If you train correctly you will have success in in the ring.  The perfect punch allows you to maximize the benefit of every rep in practice and your speed, strength and improved technique will produce produce victories.

The perfect punch is a fresh new workout system and is not some rehashed version of some old useless fitness product.  This is innovative, fun and effective.  Based on shadow boxing exercises, Jay Glazer has updated the training to serve today's modern MMA Fighter.

Like I said before this product is new, but still the best of 2010.  I'm sure you will see commercials everywhere for this starting in January if not before.  I apologize in advance to the makers of perfect punch because I could not go off on them.  It seems everybody loves this product and there is nothing funny about it.  No maybe if you put a boxing kangaroo in the ring using the Perfect Punch, then I may have something to write about.

Read more about the Perfect Punch or visit GetTVProducts to see other great Perfect Punch Reviews products.

Posted via email from As Seen On TV Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment