Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fushigi Magic Gravity Ball

So I saw this fushigi gravity ball on television and was completely blown away. This is the coolest toy I've ever seen and even though I'm an adult, I'm dying to have one. I began to research online because for the life of me I could not remember the name.

It turns out that this is not some new invention it is called contact juggling and there are a ton of videos on youtube showing you how to do it. I noticed that the balls are mostly made from acrylic and they run between $50 and $75.  But this new fushigi ball is a lot cheaper. It is only $19.95 plus shipping which is about $7 so it is well worth getting this one if you want to learn.

I'm not sure how easy it is to learn this stuff and of course the commercial says it's a breeze but people do say that the fushigi is ideal for beginners. I cannot imagine anyone not wanting one of these and this is definitely going to be the next big fad in toys.  People are captivated by the Fushigi gravity ball and I fully understand why. The illusions are spectacular and it seems like you are witnessing some magic, but it's only physics and slight of hand stuff. This is perfect for magicians, jugglers, kids, parents and everyone. So search the videos online and see what all the fuss is about. Fushigi is totally cool.

Posted via email from As Seen On TV Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment