Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This File is a Wonder

I have tried many an As Seen on TV product and I have to say hands down the Wonder File is by far one of the best prodcuts I have ordered. I watched the commercial and I thought I got to get one of these. The wonder file arrived about three weeks after purchase. That was the only bummer. I wish they sold these in stores. I like it so much  I ordered another so with the buy one get one I now have four. One for me, one for our child and one for my house and office. I must say I am addicted to this file. If you are a neat freak like myself you are going to love this contraption. This is not your average file it is a wonder. So if you were on the edge on this one I say go for it you won't regret the purchase. Watch the video it really can do what it shows and the quality of this file is much better than I ever expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment