Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ultrasonic Dog Barking Control With Bark Off

Bark Off Ultrasonic Dog Barking Control

Bark Off is a massive hit. Especially since Bark Off was mentioned on Ellen, the searches for Bark Off on the internet have been through the rough. The problem is that it is so new, it's tough to find feedback from people who have used it.

The Bark Off commercial, though annoying, shows a lot of potential for the product and the concept is pretty brilliant. I for one have had some horrible experiences with Dog Barking. I've lost a lot of sleep in the past due to the excessive yapping of a neighbors dog and have even had problems with my own puppy.

The Bark Off appears to be humane, but how can I really know that? If it works well then I think we'll hear a lot more about it in the future but for now we have to wait for "jury" to return its decision. I'm hoping for the best on this one and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Posted via web from As Seen On TV Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment