Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yudu Price

The Yudu Personal Screen Printing Machine is a really popular item these days, but no matter how many Yudu commercials I see, I never really see the price. In fact, I've searched yudu reviews, watched sales videos and scoured blog comments to try and find out how much the yudu screen printing system costs but always come up blank.

So, in this post I'm gonna figure out the Yudu cost once and for all. (I think).  I've seen places offering at different prices but the best I can tell is this.  The Yudu Screen Printing Machine will ultimately cost $400. Here's how.

If you want to order the Yudu, you get the 30 Day In Home Trial for $33.00 + $24.99 S &H. That's $57.99 to try it out for 30 days. You can return it if you want to and I suggest that if you don't love the Yudu after a week or two, send it back. You are either gonna like it or not. People seem to have strong opinions both ways so test it out and make your mind up fast.

If you send it back you don't have to pay anything else, but if you choose to keep it you will pay 6 payments of $57.00 so the whole kit and kaboodle costs $399.99.   My advice is to watch the Yudu tutorials and get a good idea if this is the right product for you. There are many hacks and adjustments being made to the Yudu which are posted all over the place so be sure to look at those as well.

Posted via web from As Seen On TV Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment