Friday, March 5, 2010

PerfectFitButton Review

The Perfect Fit Button


I just got my perfect fit button package about a week ago and I'm thrilled with this product. Most As Seen On TV stuff looks to be good to be true and some of it is. However, this product appealed to me when I first saw the commercial and it has lived up to its word. You really can let your own pants in or out within seconds.


I was a bit skeptical because I didn't know if these perfect fit buttons would be strong enough against the force of my gut but they snap into place and hang on. The other thing that threw me off a bit is what do you do with the original button but as soon as I realized you just leave it there and cover it up with a belt, it all made sense to me.


I may be slow but I eventually catch on to things. I was looking at this product solely as a replacement for lost buttons which I'm an expert at losing. It seems I don't fully break in my pants until the button has fallen off. It's then, and only then, that I really love my jeans, shorts, khakis or whatever. Maybe I don't notice them until I can't wear them anymore but I can't stand brand new jeans or pants and find myself trying to awkwardly sew on new buttons.


I had always been thankful that most of my pants had that extra button attached inside just in case you lose one, but that doesn't mean you are going to be able to sew it on in exactly the right place, or use enough thread so it will be strong enough to hold up for awhile. Sewing on buttons, isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, but I do it.


So when I got my perfect button I was thrilled to just jam it through and snap the cap on and presto. It worked like a charm. I then realized that I had some pants that I didn't wear because I had lost about 20 pounds. I tried the perfect button to take in my waistline and it worked great. Well, as long as I wore a belt because it does look kind of funny buttoning your pants a few inches to the side.


Since I feel the belt is necessary for me, I don't really care for the colored buttons that come in the set. It makes no difference which one I choose and I find that I prefer the metallic "jeans" button. Most of my stuff requiring this little trick is casual and since you get two of each button, I've gravitated toward the denim button for whatever reason. I suppose the others are just as good and people will use them, but I think it will be nothing more than personal preference.


The only thing I didn't like about the offer was the bonus Shoes Under which I really didn't want or need. But it's a package deal and if you want to dance you gotta pay the band. So I have a shoes under that I will probably never open. Other than that, I think the product is great and I'm surprised they didn't come up with it years ago.


Read more about the Perfect Fit Button or Watch the Perfect Fit Button Video




http://EzineArticles.com/?The-Perfect-Fit-Button&id=3722940


No comments:

Post a Comment