Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yudu

I have been wanting to get back into screen printing since I did it in college, but I was intimidated by the process because it had been so long since I had done it. I was also worried about finding affordable equipment. Then I discovered the Yudu. The Yudu is so easy to use, much easier than the screen printing process I remember from college. Basically I can have a project done in four easy steps with minimal mess.

1. Create your image on the transparencies

2. Expose your image using the Yudu

3. Run the film under water to view your image

4. Pull your ink It really is that easy.

The Yudu has a very user-friendly control panel and isn’t intimidating to use at all. I don’t know that I would have believed it if I hadn’t experienced it myself. I’ve refurbished T-shirts, baby clothes, and jackets. I’ve made holiday cards, art for my kids bedroom walls, holiday and birthday gifts. The creative options are endless. And you can print on metal, glass, paper, plastic, wood, vinyl and fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment