Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Contour Abs Belt an Abdominal Trainer?

Contour Abs


Lately, I don’t have time to exercise as much as I want. The effects of childbirth are evident (around my middle especially), and I really want to have my teen belly back! When I saw the Contour Abs Belt advertised on one of these As Seen On TV ads, I was interested immediately. I mean, what could be better than an abdominal core workout while watching TV on the couch?

How Does Contour Abs Work?
The basic principal seems to be that this ab belt wraps around the user’s belly and sends electronic pulses that cause the abdominal muscles to contract. Apparently, these contractions have the same effects on the abs as sit-ups or crunches would. My
research into the Contour Ab Belt gave some really interesting theories on how effective this would be. It seems that the medical consensus regarding both the Contour product and other weight loss devices based on electronic stimulation, is that they don’t burn fat around the mid-section, but they might help with definition. So, the Contour Abs Belt would help you get a flatter stomach, but if you’re trying to get rid of the flab itself, the Contour Ab Belt doesn’t have much to offer you.

While researching this type of product, I found that why so many of these Electronic Ab belts fail to work is either because they’re either poorly designed or cheaply produced. However, the science says that the Contour Ab Belt should work and work very well and that is encouraging.

Is It FDA Approved?
One final pro that is worth mentioning about this system is that it has the full support of the Food and Drug Administration. One of the major drawbacks of products advertised online products is that they often lack this regulatory seal of approval. This means that purchasers would have no recourse available if the product was advertised and sold dishonestly. The seal of approval from the FDA may not guarantee success, but it at least guarantees transparency and accountability and that is something that every customer should be very happy about having on this product.

I know Mother’s Day is on the way, so I’m going to start hinting now that the Contour Abs for is what I’d like. It’s a pretty good investment, but I think my feeling good about myself will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment